Today was Tatum's 1st birthday. She was so excited to have everyone there, so couldn't stay in one spot. She just wanted to be around all of the other little kids and play. She did really good trying to open up her birthday presents, but she got a little bored after a bit. Once we did the cake thing, she wasn't to impressed. We put her hands in her cake and then her mouth but she didn't like it. She just wanted out of her highchair. I just can't believe she is 1 now. The year has flown by.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
she is so cute! i can't believe how fast that year went by! crazy :) i hope we'll get to see you at softball tuesday! love ya!
HEY CASSIE, IT'S KENNETH, MISTY & CHLOE BURKE. TATUM IS SO ADORABLE! IT'S CRAZY HOW FAST THE 1ST YEAR FLIES! CHLOE WILL BE 1 THE END OF MAY. HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL!
GOD I'M SORRY, I SPELLED YOUR NAME WRONG. KKKKK!!!
So sad we missed the party. Looks like she had a blast.
So cute! Sorry we missed her b-day bash. I gave Jason her gift like 3 weeks ago, he said he was leaving my house and was going to see Dustin and would give it to him...guess he hasn't yet. I am sorry! When Dustin see's Jason at football, have him remind Ja about the gift. UGH! Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment