I got home from work today and Dustin was feeding Tate some sweat potatoes and pears. She heard me come through the door and just started looking for me. Once she was done eating, we got her all cleaned and Dustin was holding her and every little thing I did, she would just laugh and laugh. She was in the best mood ever.
Monday, November 5, 2007
All Smiles
Posted by Dustin, Kassie, and Tatum at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I would like to offer you 10 free Holiday cards if you order by December 5th, as a thank you for posting me as a 'favorite link' on your blog. I am the owner of Life Kisses You, and I love tracking my site viewers and rewarding potential clients for giving me accolades! Thank you again, and please let me know if you have any questions. You can email me directly at jessica@lifekissesyou.com if and when you decide to order, so that I can ensure you receive your freebies!
Thank you again, and spread the word!
Jessica Singer
www.lifekissesyou.com
Post a Comment